or call 800-355-4628
Identify a patient's mobility level for evacuation with the Patient Mobility Level Wristbands. These color-coded evacuation wristbands indicate whether a patient mobility level is walking, needs assistance in a wheelchair, or is bound to a stretcher. There are also bands that designate discharged patients and patients that need special observation. Available to restock your PACE Evacuation Toolbox (IC3000) or to add to your own evacuation plan supplies.
- Patient Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007)
Patient Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007)
Wristbands for the following mobility levels:
- Walking: Can walk distance from in-patient location to Loading Area without physical assistance and likelihood of harm.
- Wheelchair: Unable to walk the necessary distance, but can sit for prolonged periods of time without the likelihood of resulting harm. Doesn’t require medical support beyond IV and/or oxygen.
- Stretcher: Clinically unable to be moved in a seated position, and requires varying degrees of oxygen and biomedical devices. Includes pediatric patients requiring arm carry or incubators.
- Discharged Walking: Patient is to be discharged from the hospital and whose mobility level is walking.
- Discharged Wheelchair: Patient is to be discharged from the hospital and whose mobility level is wheelchair.
- Discharged Stretcher: Patient is to be discharged from the hospital and whose mobility level is stretcher.
- Observation Needed: Patients requiring additional medical evacuation, behavioral, or security support; protective clothing; or specialized destination should be identified with a blue wristband in addition to their mobility level color band.
- 25 sets of 7 wristbands