or call 800-355-4628
Identify a patient's mobility level for evacuation with the Patient Mobility Level Wristbands. These color-coded evacuation wristbands indicate whether a patient mobility level is walking, needs assistance in a wheelchair, or is bound to a stretcher. There are also bands that designate discharged patients and patients that need special observation.
- Patient Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007)
Patient Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007)
Wristbands for the following mobility levels:
- Walking: Can walk distance from in-patient location to Loading Area without physical assistance and likelihood of harm.
- Wheelchair: Unable to walk the necessary distance, but can sit for prolonged periods of time without the likelihood of resulting harm. Doesn’t require medical support beyond IV and/or oxygen.
- Stretcher: Clinically unable to be moved in a seated position, and requires varying degrees of oxygen and biomedical devices. Includes pediatric patients requiring arm carry or incubators.
- Discharged Walking: Patient is to be discharged from the hospital and whose mobility level is walking.
- Discharged Wheelchair: Patient is to be discharged from the hospital and whose mobility level is wheelchair.
- Discharged Stretcher: Patient is to be discharged from the hospital and whose mobility level is stretcher.
- Observation Needed: Patients requiring additional medical evacuation, behavioral, or security support; protective clothing; or specialized destination should be identified with a blue wristband in addition to their mobility level color band.
- 25 sets of 7 wristbands