or call 800-355-4628
Protect your Level A suit investment by replacing worn, damaged, contaminated or lost bags with these OEM bags. Red handles are for active protective garments. Yellow handles identify suits that are designed for training or for retired level A gear intended for training use only. These thick canvas bags provide ample room for DuPont Level A suits. This storage bag includes a 21" wide x 11" deep outside pocket for documentation and small utensils. Designed for use with the DuPont Tychem 10000 Level A Suit (HM2102|HM2103) and the DuPont Tychem 10000 Fully Encapsulated Training Suit (HM2102T|HM2103T), or this bag can be used with other HazMat Level A and Level B suit models.
- DuPont™ Bag for Level A Suits (HM2104)
- DuPont™ Bag for Training Suits (HM2104T)
DuPont™ Bag for Level A Suits (HM2104), DuPont™ Bag for Training Suits (HM2104T)
- Heavy Cordura canvas sidewalls
- Imprinted with DuPont brand
- Attachment point to seal bag zipper with inspection tag
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap extends up to 48"
- Bag dimensions: 21" x 19" x 8.5"
- Color-coded handles:
- Red handle (HM2104) - for protective Level A gear
- Yellow handle (HM2104T) - for training gear
- Designed for use with DuPont Tychem 10000 (formerly Tychem TK Level A) suits but may be used with other Level A and Level B suits
One storage bag