or call 800-355-4628
The Kappler Zytron 500 Vapor Level A Chemical Suit provides top-level protection, superior performance and comfort. This Zytron 500 HazMat suit provides gas-tight level A protection against more than 250 chemical challenges including Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA).
The Kappler Level A suit has an exclusive 2N1® glove system that eliminates annoying inner glove inversion while increasing dexterity and comfort. The expanded visor provides a large viewing angle area while the patent-pending AntiFog system dramatically improves visual clarity throughout a work session. The soft, pliable Zytron 500 fabric increases comfort in situations that require extended wear and a wide range of motion. Double layer material at the knees increases comfort and confidence when kneeling.
These fully encapsulated HazMat suits are available with front or rear entry versions and are in two colors to support situations that require discretion (Charcoal) or high visibility (Hi-Viz Orange). Kappler chemical suits have a ChemScan® label to quickly see if the garment is appropriate for the current response challenge. Suits for Level A HazMat suit training are available here.
Fully encapsulated suits are made-to-order by the manufacturer and require prepayment at the time of order.
- Kappler Zytron 500 Vapor Level A Suit - Front Entry (HM2112)
- Kappler Zytron 500 Vapor Level A Suit - Rear Entry (HM2113)
- HazMat Suit Design
- Seams: Sewn and double heat sealed/taped
- A strong, gas-tight seam is produced when a serged seam is covered with seam tape, then sealed with heat or adhesive
- For particulates, moderate to heavy splash for skin hazards, and vapor hazards
- 48" Gas-Tight PVC Zipper and Double Storm Flaps with Hook and Loop Fasteners - vapor tight and ultra-durable
- 2 exhaust valves
- Knee reinforcements - double layer material for added durability and confidence
- Expanded back accommodates SCBA gear
- ChemScan QR code label - immediately identify the chemical protection provided
- Chemical Protective Footwear
- Attached sock booties with splash guard boot flaps
- Chemical Protective Gloves
- 2N1 glove system - eliminates inner glove inversion
- Expanded view AntiFog visor system
- Improves safety and wearer effectiveness
- Chemical protective suit colors: Charcoal Gray or High-Viz Orange
- Available in either front entry (HM2112) or rear entry (HM2113); sizes S/M to 4XL
- Tested against ASTM F1001 challenge list under ASTM F739 methodology
- CWA tests conducted in accordance with MIL-STD-282 and/or NFPA 1994-2001
- The standard version is TAA compliant
- Manufacturer: Kappler
- Model #: Z5H582 (front entry); Z5H583 (rear entry)
- Canvas Storage Bag included
- Contact us for other available models and accessories
- Kappler Digital Pressure Test Kit available - Kappler Model# AKMOC
- NFPA 1994 Class 2 - 2012 Edition style available – Kappler Model# Z5HTN-C2
- Berry Amendment compliant versions available
|n - Hexane||>480|
|1, 3 Butadiene Gas||>480|
|Ethylene Oxide Gas||>480|
|Hydrogen Chloride Gas||>480|
|Methyl Chloride Gas||>480|
Chemical Warfare Agent Data**
|Bis (2-chloroethyl) sulfide (Mustard:HD)||>480||4.0 ug/cm2|
|Isopropyl methylflurophosphonate (Sarin:GB)||>480||1.25 ug/cm2|
|Chlorovinyl arsinedichloride (Lewisite:L)||>480||4.0 ug/cm2|
|0-ethyl S-(2-diisopropylaminoethyl) methylphosphonothiolate (Nerve:VX)||>480||1.25 ug/cm2|
*Industrial chemical testing was conducted in accordance with ASTM F 739 with normalized breakthrough times reported in minutes.
**Chemical Warfare Agent testing was conducted in accordance with MIL-STD-282 and/or NFPA 1994-2001 with breakthrough times reported based on total cumulative permeation.
- One Kappler Zytron 500 Vapor Level A Suit
- Canvas Tote Bag
Demonstration of Kappler's AntiFog Visor Technology for Gas-Tight Suits
Level A Suit Return Policy: Fully encapsulated suits are made-to-order by the manufacturer. Orders for fully encapsulated suits cannot be cancelled or returned and may require prepayment at the time of order.