or call 800-355-4628
Identify an evacuee's mobility level with Mobility Level Wristbands. These color-coded evacuation wristbands indicate whether an evacuee's mobility level is walking, needs assistance in a wheelchair, or is bound to a stretcher. There are also bands that designate discharged patients, evacuees that need special observation, and those who are anti/postpartum. Available to restock your PACE Evacuation Toolbox (IC3000) or to add to your own evacuation plan supplies.
- Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007)
Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007)
Wristbands for the following mobility levels:
- Walking: Can walk distance from current location to Loading Area (often downstairs) without physical assistance or likelihood of harm.
- Wheelchair: Unable to walk necessary distance but can sit for prolonged periods without any likelihood of resulting harm. Doesn’t require medical support beyond IV or supplemental oxygen.
- Stretcher: Clinically unable to be moved in a seated position, and requires varying degrees of biomedical devices and staffing support.
- Discharged Walking: Individual is to be discharged from healthcare facility and whose mobility level is Walking.
- Discharged Wheelchair: Individual is to be discharged from healthcare facility and whose mobility level is Wheelchair.
- Discharged Stretcher: Individual is to be discharged from healthcare facility and whose mobility level is Stretcher.
- Observation Needed: Individuals requiring additional medical, behavioral, or security support, protective clothing, or a specialized destination should be identified with a blue wristband in addition to their mobility level color band.
- Antepartum/Postpartum: Individuals requiring additional medical support or a specialized destination due to their antepartum or postpartum status should be identified with a pink wristband in addition to their mobility level color band.
- 25 sets of 8 wristbands