- Bulk Savings
5 - 9$84.13
or call 800-355-4628
Combat heat stress with active cooling. This cooling chair provides an effective means of lowering body temperature through hand and forearm immersion. Combined with resting and hydration, hand and forearm immersion is an effective way for firefighters and responders to lower the impact of stress on their health and safety. The Kore Kooler Rehab Chair relies on direct contact of the skin with water through forearm immersion (each arm reservoir holds 2 gallons of water). After each rehab, the bags are removed with the water they contain and a new bag is inserted to be filled with clean water.
- Kore Kooler Rehab Chair (RH2001)
Kore Kooler Rehab Chair (RH2001)
- Seat height: 16"
- Chair weight: 11 lb.
- Weight limit: 300 lb.
- Sling construction of chair provides a hammock effect for support and relaxation
- Head cushion attached to back of chair
- Patented forearm immersion arms
- 1 year limited warranty
- One Kore Kooler Chair
- Vented carrying bag
- Two Reservoir Bags
The Kore Kooler® Rehab Chair is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing and material defects for 1 year from date of purchase under normal use. Proof of original purchase required. Only chairs in original unaltered and unmodified condition are eligible for warranty coverage. Product may be repaired, refunded or replaced at the discretion of DQE Inc. A return authorization number (RGA#) must be obtained from DQE Inc. before returning product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse or premature breakdown of colors or materials incurred from prolonged exposure to the elements. This warranty does not extend to indirect damages or losses related to use or alleged defects of this product. Owner may have other rights specific to their state of residence. This warranty does not limit or extend warranties for other DQE Inc. products.
- Kore Kooler Rehab Chair featured on Good Morning America: Fires Continue to Wreack Havoc on the West Coast
- CTV Ottawa Video:Firefighters Keep Cool in Heat Wave – What to do when having the hottest job is clearly dangerous.
- Kore Kooler Chair User Information Guide
- Kore Kooler Rehab Chair Info Sheet
- Forearm Immersion Effectiveness Chart
- White Paper on Forearm Immersion Effectiveness
- 37C Fire Rehab Product Brochure
- NFPA 1584 Standard on the Rehabilitation Process for Members During Emergency Operations and Training Exercises
01ZA-06-COOL (Garment/Vest/Device, Cooling )
Distributor Discount: Distributors will receive the greater discount between their standard Tier Level discount percentage and the advertised quantity discount for products.
Available for International Sale