or call 800-355-4628
Combat heat stress with active cooling. This cooling chair lowers body temperature through hand and forearm immersion. Combined with rest and hydration, hand and forearm immersion is an effective way for firefighters, athletes, construction workers, and anyone exerting themselves in the heat to lower the impact of heat stress on their health and safety.
The Kore Kooler Rehab Chair relies on direct skin contact with water through forearm immersion (each arm reservoir holds 2 gallons of water). After each use, remove the bags with the water they contain, insert new bags, and fill them with clean water. Use this cooling chair for general seating and relaxation by simply snapping in the armrest flaps that securely cover the water reservoirs.
How does forearm immersion work to relieve heat stress? Heat is transferred from your hotter arms/hands to the water in the reservoirs, and the cooled blood flows back throughout the body picking up more heat for subsequent removal. This approach works quickly to rehabilitate you from heat stress and minimizes the potential for continued core temperature rise, which commonly occurs after exertion in hot weather conditions.
- Kore Kooler Rehab Chair (RH2001)
Kore Kooler Rehab Chair (RH2001)
- Chair dimensions (when set up): 29"L x 30"W x 40"H
- Seat height: 16"
- Chair weight: 11 lb.
- Weight limit: 300 lb.
- Sling construction of chair provides a hammock effect for support and relaxation
- Head cushion attached to back of chair
- Patented forearm immersion arm reservoirs
- Attached armrest flaps to cover water reservoirs when not in use
- 1 year limited warranty
- One Kore Kooler Chair
- Vented carrying bag
- Two Reservoir Bags
Bulk savings available for large quantities. Contact us for more information.
- Kore Kooler Rehab Chair featured on Good Morning America: Fires Continue to Wreak Havoc on the West Coast
- CTV Ottawa Video: Firefighters Keep Cool in Heat Wave – What to do when having the hottest job is clearly dangerous.
- Kore Kooler Chair User Information Guide
- Kore Kooler Rehab Chair Info Sheet
- Forearm Immersion Effectiveness Chart
- White Paper on Forearm Immersion Effectiveness
- 37C Fire Rehab Product Brochure
- NFPA 1584 Standard on the Rehabilitation Process for Members During Emergency Operations and Training Exercises
The Kore Kooler® Rehab Chair is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing and material defects for 1 year from date of purchase under normal use. Proof of original purchase required. Only chairs in original unaltered and unmodified condition are eligible for warranty coverage. Product may be repaired, refunded or replaced at the discretion of DQE Inc. A return authorization number (RGA#) must be obtained from DQE Inc. before returning product.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse or premature breakdown of colors or materials incurred from prolonged exposure to the elements. This warranty does not extend to indirect damages or losses related to use or alleged defects of this product. Owner may have other rights specific to their state of residence. This warranty does not limit or extend warranties for other DQE Inc. products.
01ZA-06-COOL (Garment/Vest/Device, Cooling )
Available for International Sale