or call 800-355-4628
Keep your body cool in hot weather with a Glacier Tek cooling vest. This lightweight cooling vest for men and women provides continuous cooling relief in hot areas without weighing you down. You can feel safe wearing this cooling vest under clothes or over outer garments. Unlike ice pack vests, these phase change cooling vests can be used directly against your skin without the fear of frostbite, tissue damage, or discomfort.
How long does a cooling vest last? Glacier Tek vests use phase change cooling packs to keep you feeling comfortable for up to 2.5 hours with a constant 59°F/15°C temperature. The cooling packs recharge in under 30 minutes or keep extra cooling packs on hand to swap out when needed.
Adjust the amount of cooling depending on your activity level and environment. For the most cooling, insert a large and a small cooling pack into each inside pocket of your vest. For less demanding conditions, such as office use, lighten the vest by using a single small or large pack in each pocket. Examples of uses include:
- Cooling gear for construction workers
- Cooling vest for outdoor work or play
- Cooling under personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cooling while working a warehouse
- Anyone who needs help with heat during/after strenuous physical activity
Glacier Tek cooling vests are the best phase change cooling vests for hot activities due to their comfort and adaptability. The heavy-duty front zipper, side strap, and over-the-shoulder adjustability work together to ensure freedom of movement and the best fit possible. The included cooling pack set consist of one large 10.3 oz. 4-cell and one small 7 oz. 3-cell cooling pack. These horizontal cooling pack cells conform to your torso as you bend and stretch.
How are phase change cooling vests different? Evaporative vests rely on water to wet you down and are ineffective in humid conditions. Ice-based vests contain ice packs that are 32°F - too cold for most people and can damage skin. Phase change cooling material is a USDA-certified plant-based oil that maintains a comfortable 59°F for up to 2.5 hours in the most challenging heat.
Cooling Vest - Blue (RP6220BL)
Cooling Vest - Brown (RP6220BR)
- Cooling Vest - Gray (RP6220GY)
- Cooling Vest - Red (RP6220RD)
Cooling Vest (RP6220)
- Maintains a cool, constant 59°F/15°C temperature for up to 2.5 hours
- One size fits most adults - vests accommodate chest sizes 29”-46” (Extenders (sold separately) increase size to 58”)
- Over-the-shoulder and side-strap adjustable
Weighs 4.8 lb. (vest weights .5 lb. without cooling packs)
Recharges in 30 minutes or less when placed in ice water (1-2 hours in a freezer or refrigerator)
- Easy to Clean
- Cooling vest: Wash by hand and line-dry, or machine wash on a delicate cycle and tumble dry low
- Cooling packs: Hand wash with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
- 100% nylon fabric absorbs condensation
- First thermal energy storage material technology listed by the USDA as bio-preferred
- Cool packs are filled with a non-chemical, bio-degradable, non-toxic phase-change material
- Recharge, transport, and store cool packs in the included draw-string mesh bag
One Cooling Vest
One Cool Pack set with draw-string mesh bag
01ZA-06-COOL (Garment/Vest/Device, Cooling)