or call 800-355-4628
This sturdy emergency Field Hospital Bed comes standard with adjustable side rails and an IV pole. With removable rails on both sides, you can easily transition patients in and out of bed. Five head-adjustment levels provide extra patient comfort and accommodate patients in respiratory distress, including vented patients. The surface of the 4" thick, vinyl-covered mattress and frame is easy to clean and disinfect. Disposable bedding for emergency beds is available here.
Use this emergency bed to quickly serve medical surge needs on the front lines from triage centers and pop-up areas of care, to hospital emergency departments and military field hospitals.
- Field Hospital Bed with Side Rails and IV Pole (MC4057SRIV)
- Rust-resistant tubular steel frame with epoxy powder-coated finish
- Vinyl-covered, 4" thick foam mattress meets 16 CFR Part 1633
- Head of bed adjusts in 5-positions: 0, 36, 45, 54, and 63-degree angles
- Removable guard rails are standard on both sides and are adjustable to 2 heights
- 66" IV pole standard - place on either side at the head end
- No tools required for assembly
- Easy to clean and bed bug resistant
- Field bed size, open: 33" x 85" x 22" - includes mattress
- Weight capacity: One person up to 400 lb.
- Unit weight: 70 lb.
- Manufactured in North America
- Custom sizes are available
- One Field Hospital Bed
- Mattress meets 16 CFR Part 1633 (Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress)