or call 800-355-4628
This lightweight, durable FEMA-approved medical cot has side rails with an optional IV pole. The FEMA-ADA Cot has a 2" vinyl-covered foam mattress that secures to the frame and rests on a deck of PVC-backed, 100% polyester supported by tempered-steel springs. The emergency cot's center legs improve stability while the four-position, adjustable head provides greater comfort. The surface of the vinyl-covered mattress and frame is easy to clean and disinfect.
This FEMA Cot can be used as: a special needs cot in shelters, an evacuation cot, a portable medical cot in an alternate care site setting, or use anywhere an emergency bed is needed. Disposable bedding for emergency cots is available here.
- FEMA-ADA Cot with Side Rails (MC4056SR)
- FEMA-ADA Cot with Side Rails and IV Pole (MC4056SR-IV)
- FEMA-ADA Cot with Side Rails and IV Pole (8) - with Cart (MC4056SR-IV)
- Rust-resistant tubular steel frame with epoxy powder-coated finish
- Added stability with center legs
- Vinyl-covered, 2" thick foam mattress secures to frame and meets 16 CFR Part 1633
- Spring supported deck
- Head adjustment in 4-positions
- Guard rails are standard on each side
- 66" IV pole optional - place on either side at the head end
- No tools required for assembly
- Easy to clean and bed bug resistant
- Size open: 33" x 81" x 20" - includes mattress
- Weight capacity: One person up to 400 lb.
- Unit weight: 40 lb. (MC4056SR-IV 43 lb.)
- Manufactured in North America
- Custom sizes are available
- One FEMA-ADA Cot
- Mattress meets 16 CFR Part 1633 (Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress)