or call 800-355-4628
The mobile cart holds the 8 FEMA-ADA Cots with Side Rails and IV-Pole (MC4056SR-IV), has attached swivel wheels, and fits through standard hospitals doors. Each durable FEMA-approved medical cot on this cart includes side rails and IV pole. Cots are easily adjustable to 4 headrest positions and feature a 2” vinyl covered foam mattress supported by a spring tensioned 100% polyester deck.
This FEMA Cot can be used as: a special needs cot in shelters, an evacuation cot, a portable medical cot in an alternate care site setting, or use anywhere an emergency bed is needed. Disposable bedding for emergency cots is available here.
FEMA-ADA Cots with Side Rails and IV Pole (8) with Cart (MC4056SRIVCART)
FEMA-ADA Cot with Side Rails (MC4056SR|MC4056SRIV)
- Cart dimensions: 33” x 44” x 82”
- Cart with 8 FEMA-ADA Cot with Side Rails and IV Pole weight: 590 lb.
- Empty cart can be used for storage during an incident
- Vinyl cart cover included
- Rust-resistant tubular steel frame with epoxy powder-coated finish
- Added stability with center legs
- Vinyl-covered, 2" thick foam mattress secures to frame and meets 16 CFR Part 1633
- Spring supported deck
- Head adjustment in 4-positions
- Guard rails are standard on each side
- 66" IV pole may be placed on either side at the head end when needed
- No tools required for assembly
- Easy to clean and bed bug resistant
- Size open: 33" x 81" x 20" - includes mattress
- Weight capacity: One person up to 400 lb.
- Unit weight: 40 lb. (MC4056SR-IV 43 lb.)
- Eight FEMA-ADA Cot with Side Rails and IV Pole
- One Bed Cart
- Mattress meets 16 CFR Part 1633 (Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress)
Available for International Sale