- Bulk Savings
or call 800-355-4628
The Evacuation Go-Pouch is a versatile, self-contained system designed to be used by staff to assess and prepare evacuees for evacuation. The Go-Pouch contains and secures vital information, medication, and supplies that can be tethered to the evacuee during transport.
The Evacuation Go-Pouch includes mobility-level wristbands to aid triage and resource allocation decisions, and door signage to communicate evacuee mobility status. A pack of 25 Evacuee Information & Tracking Forms is included in each set.
- Evacuation Go-Pouch (IC3004)
Evacuation Go-Pouch (IC3004)
- Tear and water resistant Tyvek pouch with clear window on front to hold Evacuee Information & Tracking Form
- String & button closure
- 15" tall x 10" wide with a 2” gusset for holding important documents
- Inside each Go-Pouch:
- Go-Pouch Clip – Attaches the pouch to the evacuee so it isn’t misplaced during transport.
- Medication Transfer Bag – Keeps medication with evacuee.
- Mobility Level Wristbands (IC3007) – Identifies mobility level for evacuee movement.
- Evacuation Assessment Door Sign (IC3003) – Indicates that assessment is complete.
- One pack of 25 Evacuee Information & Tracking Forms (IC3005) - Records vital information from initial assessment to the point of departure.
- 25 Go-Pouches
- 25 Evacuee Information & Tracking Forms
Distributor Discount: Distributors will receive the greater discount between their standard Tier Level discount percentage and the advertised quantity discount for products.