or call 800-355-4628
The DQE Slyde Evacuation Sled offers a safe, simple, and affordable way to evacuate non-ambulatory occupants from any multistory building using the stairways. Made from high-strength polypropylene, this compact, light-weight transport sled is built to quickly and easily slide people in a horizontal evacuation to a safe place on your floor, a vertical evacuation using an elevator or going up/down stairs, or over uneven terrain so you can get them out of harm's way.
With a simple, one-person setup, the Slyde Evacuation Sled is a quick and efficient way to slide people to safety. This rescue sled can assist you with moving someone who has become immobilized, regardless of the person’s size. With minimal training, anyone can rescue individuals using the Slyde Evacuation Sled. We made sure it would be easy to use, even under the most stressful circumstances.
Storage of the Slyde is easy. The Slyde Evacuation Sled folds flat and stores in stacks of five units in a storage sleeve (sold with groups of 5 sleds or sold separately). The sleeve can be wall-mounted with its Velcro straps for quick access in key locations.
Emergency evacuation situations can happen anywhere. Businesses, schools, and medical facilities have an obligation to provide an effective evacuation plan. A high-quality rescue sled can offer peace of mind should an unfortunate situation arise. The Slyde Evacuation Sled is part of evacuation plans in locations around the world, including: hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools & universities, emergency service facilities (police, fire, military, EMS), athletic facilities, theaters, corporate office buildings, hotels, and multi-unit housing.
- Slyde Evacuation Sled - Standard (IC5010)
- Slyde Evacuation Sled - Bariatric (IC5020)
- Slyde Evacuation Sleds - Standard - 5 pack with Storage Sleeve (IC5105)
- Slyde Evacuation Sleds - Bariatric - 5 pack with Storage Sleeve (IC5205)
Slyde Evacuation Sled (IC5010), (IC5020)
- Slyde comes in two sizes: Standard and Bariatric
- Instructional graphics are printed on each unit for simple setup
- Folds flat and stacks for easy storage
- Restraints with buckles to secure the occupant for transport
- Corrugated polypropylene, double-wall construction (12 mm) is lightweight and durable
- The sturdy frame allows lifesaving equipment such as oxygen tanks and defibrillators to be easily transported with the patient
- Strong web handles at corners and sides provide multi-point control for two to seven carriers
- The length of the web handle allows an ergonomically correct upright posture for operators during stair descent
- Height: 8 inches (unfolded), 2 inches (folded)
- Length: 82 inches
Slyde Evacuation Sled - Standard (IC5010)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
- Width: 17 inches
- Weight: 9 lb.
Slyde Evacuation Sled - Bariatric (IC5020)
- The Stairwell Belay System (IC5030) (sold separately) must be used when transporting bariatric patients 400-600 lb. (182-272 kg)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Width: 21 inches
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Passenger restraint set with buckle chest and waist restraints
- One Slyde Evacuation Sled
- Slyde Stairwell Belay System (IC5030)
- Slyde Belay Storage Box (IC5031)
- Slyde Storage Sleeve - Standard (IC5011)
- Slyde Storage Sleeve - Bariatric (IC5021)
- Slyde Evacuation Sled Operation Manual
- Slyde Belay Device Operation Manual
- Slyde Emergency Evacuation Sled - Brochure
- Slyde Emergency Evacuation Sled - FAQ
- Slyde Emergency Evacuation Sled Storage Sleeve - Brochure
- Slyde Stairwell Belay System - Brochure