or call 800-355-4628
The 3M Versaflo Headcover is a loose fitting facepiece approved for use with the 3M Versaflo 300 PAPR (HM5814) and 3M Versaflo 600 PAPR (HM5620). This headcover gives the user a wide field of vision, allowing patients to see their provider's face, helping to facilitate communication. Available in sizes small and large.
- 3M Headcover for Versaflo - Small (HM5808S)
- 3M Headcover for Versaflo - Large (HM5808L)
3M Headcover for Versaflo (HM5808S), (HM5808L)
- Allows patients to see their provider's face, helping to facilitate communication.
- The unique shape of the headcover allows for easier use of a stethoscope.
- The new visor design gives providers a wide field of view.
- Fabric Type: Polypropylene Coated Non-woven Polypropylene.
- Air flow range: 170 to 225 LPM (6 to 15 CFM)
- Head Suspension: Integrated (adjustable plastic suspension)
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Size Small: Head Circumference 50 - 58 cm (US Hat Size 6 ¼ - 7 ¼)
Size Large: Head Circumference 54 - 64 cm (US Hat Size 6 ¾ - 8)
- 3M Model#: S-133
- Pack of 3
3 year suggested shelf life for all models when stored in original packaging. (User must inspect headgear prior to use to determine serviceability.)
- How to Use 3M Versaflo S-Series Headgear - Full Length Overview
Overview of Use and Limitations, Inspection, Assembly, Donning, Seal Check, Doffing, Replacement and Cleaning. Length: 16:06
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.