or call 800-355-4628
The 3M Versaflo PAPR Hood with a Double Shroud is approved for use with the 3M Versaflo 300 PAPR (HM5814) and the 3M Versaflo 600 PAPR (HM5620). This loose-fitting PAPR hood gives the user a wide field of vision, allowing patients to see their provider's face, helping to facilitate communication.
- 3M Hood with Double Shroud for Versaflo PAPR (HM5812)
- 3M Hood with Single Shroud for Versaflo PAPR (HM5815)
3M Hood with Double-Shroud for Versaflo PAPR (HM5812)
- Head, face, neck, and shoulder coverage.
- Uses a double shroud design for its respiratory seal.
- Worn by tucking the inner shroud into a shirt or protective coverall allowing excess air to be channeled over the body.
- Includes a premium hood suspension.
- 3M Item#: S-657
- One hood
- 3 year suggested shelf life for all 3M PAPR hood models when stored in original packaging. (User must inspect headgear prior to use to determine serviceability.)
- How to Use 3M Versaflo S-Series Headgear - Full Length Overview - Length: 16:06
Overview of Use and Limitations, Inspection, Assembly, Donning, Seal Check, Doffing, Replacement and Cleaning.
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.