or call 800-355-4628
The 3M Versaflo 300 PAPR is a lightweight, compact and well-balanced belt-mounted unit for positive pressure respiratory protection against airborne particulates. The slim profile is designed for use in tight spaces, and the smooth contoured outer surface is less prone to snagging on nearby objects, making the Versaflo 300 ideal for healthcare settings. Capacity to work with a wide variety of headtops, filters and cartridges. Battery charger sold separately.
- 3M Versaflo 300 PAPR Kit - Large Headcover (HM5800L)
- 3M Versaflo 300 PAPR Kit - Small Headcover (HM5800S)
3M Versaflo 300 PAPR Kit (HM5800S), (HM5800L)
- Two types of alarms - one audible and on LED - alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow.
- The air inlet draws air from the bottom of the unit, making it easier for the wearer to sit without blocking the airflow intake.
- The small, single air inlet helps make decontamination easier and faster.
- The breathing tube features a quick release swivel connection, which connects quickly to the headgear and is designed to minimize loops and kinks in the breathing tube.
- Easy Clean vinyl belt allows for thorough cleaning and reuse.
- Size Small: Head Circumference 50 - 58 cm (US Hat Size 6 ¼ - 7 ¼)
Size Large: Head Circumference 54 - 64 cm (US Hat Size 6 ¾ - 8)
- Battery Life: 8-12 hours (Charger sold separately)
- 3M Blower Unit Model#: TR-302N+
- PAPR Kit includes:
"Easy To Use" - 3M™ Versaflo™ 300 Powered Air Purifying Respirator Systems
3M™ Versaflo™ 300 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems are intuitive and designed for ease of use. Length: 00:55
- 3M Battery Charger - Versaflo 300 (HM5801 or HM5804)
- 3M Airflow Indicator - Versaflo 300 (HM5806)
- 3M HE Filter - Versaflo 300 (HM5805)
- 3M Headcover for Versaflo PAPR (HM5808)
- 3M High Capacity Battery - Versaflo 300 (HM5807)
- 3M Hood with Double Shroud for Versaflo PAPR (HM5812)
- 3M Hood with Single Shroud for Versaflo PAPR (HM5815)
- 3M OSHA Best Practices for Hospital-Based First Receivers
- Versaflo 300 - Inspection, Cleaning and Storage Procedures for 3M™ TR-300 PAPR Assemblies
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.