or call 800-355-4628
Increase the scope of use and utility value of your MasCas II Decontamination Shower (HM4200) equipment investment with the Single Stall Conversion Kit for MasCas II Shower. When small decontamination events occur the Single Stall Conversion Kit scales down the multi-shower configuration to a single stall shower. This kit includes all the parts needed for a single stall decontamination shower, including a full coverage enclosure with translucent roof for added privacy and safety. The conversion decon shower parts and enclosure are packaged in a drawstring mesh bag with shoulder strap.
This conversion kit is constructed of the same polymer materials used in our MasCas II and Indestructo Decon Shower Systems. This specialized frame is highly durable yet lightweight, for ease of portability to the HazMat decon setup area.
- Single Stall Conversion Kit for MasCas II Shower (HM4200)
Single Stall Conversion Kit for MasCas II Shower (HM4200)
- Eight easy-clean shower heads
- One hand-held fan sprayer with independent shutoff
- One standard garden hose water inlet
- Consistent color coded labeling to simplify assembly
- Approximate set-up time of 5-6 minutes (based on two trained responders)
- Flow rates, spray pattern, and other performance characteristics set by the ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 standard
- Water output at 80 psi (1.3 gpm per shower head) = 10.4 gpm
- Single Stall Dimensions: Outside - Height: 83", Depth (entry to exit): 41", Width 36"
- Inside - Height: 78.25", Depth (within enclosure): 41", Width 32"
- Storage Dimensions: Single mesh bag 42" long by 10" dia (approx.)
- Four Single Stall Extenders
- One Shower Upright
- One Vinyl Enclosure
- One Mesh Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 standard compliant
- 08D2-03-SHWR (Shower, Portable Decontamination)