or call 800-355-4628
Job hazards for law enforcement professionals are increasing dramatically in the United States, which can impact the safety and health of those we trust to protect our communities. Unknown powdered substances should be treated with extreme caution as exposure to a small amount of certain substances, like fentanyl, can lead to significant health-related complications, respiratory depression, or death.
The Sentry Shield SP is a Standard Protection kit that provides moderate protection where suspected small amounts of hazardous substances may be present. Each kit contains a barrier protective garment and 12" extended cuff gloves. The respirator mask and safety glasses give you added protection if an unknown powder becomes airborne.
The Sentry Shield line of personal protective kits protects law enforcement officers and first responders from unknown powder substances that could be hazardous like fentanyl, carfentanil, or other powerful opioid-based substances. These personal protection kits range in coverage: Quick Protection (QP), Standard Protection (SP), and Extra Protection (EP) and are based on the severity of exposure levels responders may encounter.
In all situations, employers must identify hazards to which their workers might be exposed and provide appropriate PPE to protect them.
Sentry Shield SP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit (LE4030) - Box of 20
Sentry Shield SP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit (LE4030)
- For a moderate exposure response where suspected small amounts of opioid materials may be present.
- Use examples include pre-hospital care, law enforcement routine duties, or investigations and evidence collection.
- Contains extra-thick 8 mil gloves.
- The dark blue protective garment and black gloves discretely blend in with dark uniforms and show the presence of white contaminants.
- Configuration based on the recommendations of the National Institutes of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and the Interagency Board.
- TAA compliant or other custom accommodations available.
- One size fits most.
- Kit contents not made with natural rubber latex.
Each Sentry Shield SP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit Contains:
- Barrier Protective Garment
- Made of polyethylene
- Welded seams
- Liquid impermeable
- Thumb loops and waist ties
- P100 Respirator
- Exhalation valve
- Size: M/L
- Safety Glasses
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) style
- ANSI Z87.1-2000, CSA Z94.3 compliant
- Black Nitrile 8 Mil Gloves (2)
- 12" long extended cuff
- Size XL
- Powder free
- Contaminated Clothing Bag
- (3) Warning Labels "Possible Contamination with Unknown Hazardous Substance"
- Use to seal Contaminated Clothing Bag
- Barrier Protective Garment
- Box of 20 kits
Supporting information for usage of PPE for opioid protection:
- Recommendations on Selection and Use of Personal Protective Equipment and Decontamination Products for First Responders Against Exposure Hazards to Synthetic Opioids, Including Fentanyl and Fentanyl Analogues
- Fentanyl: A Briefing Guide for First Responders - DEA
Available for International Sale