or call 800-355-4628
Job hazards for law enforcement professionals are increasing dramatically in the United States, which can impact the safety and health of those we trust to protect our communities. Unknown powdered substances should be treated with extreme caution as exposure to a small amount of certain substances, like fentanyl, can lead to significant health-related complications, respiratory depression, or death.
The Sentry Shield QP is a Quick Protection kit that provides protection when powdered substance hazards may be present. Each ppe kit contains oversleeves and 12” extended cuff gloves that provide fast protection when a full coverall garment or hazmat suit isn’t needed. The respirator mask and safety glasses give you added protection if an unknown powder becomes airborne.
The Sentry Shield line of personal protective kits protects law enforcement officers and first responders from unknown powder substances that could be hazardous like fentanyl, carfentanil, or other powerful opioid-based substances. These personal protection kits range in coverage: Quick Protection (QP), Standard Protection (SP), and Extra Protection (EP) and are based on the severity of exposure levels responders may encounter.
In all situations, employers must identify hazards to which their workers might be exposed and provide appropriate PPE to protect them.
Sentry Shield QP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit (LE4020) - Box of 30
Sentry Shield QP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit (LE4020)
- For a minimal exposure response where fentanyl may be present, but no hazardous substances are visible.
- Use examples include pre-hospital care, law enforcement routine duties, inmate searches, or customs and border inspections.
- Contains extra-thick 8 mil gloves.
- The dark blue oversleeves and black gloves discretely blend in with dark uniforms and show the presence of light-colored contaminants.
- Configuration based on the recommendations of the National Institutes of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH), the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and the Interagency Board.
- Packaged in boxes of 6 bags of 5 kits per bag.
- TAA compliant or other custom accommodations available.
- One size fits most.
- Latex free
Each Sentry Shield QP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit Contains:
- Protective Oversleeves (2)
- Welded seams, impermeable
- 18" with elastic openings
- N95 Flat-fold Respirator
- Safety Glasses
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) style
- ANSI Z87.1-2000, CSA Z94.3 compliant
- Black Nitrile 8 Mil Gloves (2)
- 12" long extended cuff
- Size XL
- Powder free
- Contaminated Clothing Bag
- (3) Warning Labels "Possible Contamination with Unknown Hazardous Substance"
- Used to seal Contaminated Clothing Bag
- Protective Oversleeves (2)
- Sentry Shield QP - Law Enforcement Defense Kit (LE4020) - Box of 30 (6 packs of 5 kits)
Supporting information for usage of PPE for opioid protection:
- Recommendations on Selection and Use of Personal Protective Equipment and Decontamination Products for First Responders Against Exposure Hazards to Synthetic Opioids, Including Fentanyl and Fentanyl Analogues
- Fentanyl: A Briefing Guide for First Responders - DEA
Available for International Sale