or call 800-355-4628
The Sani-Bag+ commode liner and bedpan liner consists of a funnel shaped biodegradable bag that contains a specially formulated waste treatment powder. The powder turns liquid to solid for easy, mess-free disposal. It also has a deodorizer to control odor and a catalyst that aids in decomposition. After use, simply remove the bag, roll it over the seal, and dispose of it in the trash.
Use it! Seal it! Toss it! Request a Free Sani-Bag+ Sample
Sani-Bag+ Commode Liner - 100 per Case (MC4031)
- Sani-Bag+ Commode Liner - 25 per Box (MC4031-25)
Sani-Bag+ Commode Liner - Bulk 200 Pack (MC4031-200)
Sani-Bag+ Commode Liner (MC4031) (MC4031-25)
Excellent for emergency use to dispose of human waste without a need for water when toilets aren't available
Delivers a 99.9% barrier preventing the spread of disease such as E.coli, C. diff and MRSA
Individually-wrapped packages in a dispenser box (25 Sani-Bags per box)
Pre-loaded with specially formulated waste treatment powder
- Reduce staff exposure during patient transfers and waste disposal
- Can be used multiple times until full
- Adhesive strip seals liner for transport and disposal
- Gel suppresses odor
- Bags manufactured with an added starch derivative so they break down quickly under land fill conditions
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous to reduce environmental impact
- Latex free
Capacity: 32 ounces
Bulk savings available for large case quantities. Contact us for more information.
19GN-00-HSSF (Housing, Subsistence and Sanitation)
Available for International Sale
DQE is unable to accept returns or exchanges on Mass Care products, which are designated by "MC" at the beginning of the product number. Contact DQE for product samples prior to purchase.