or call 800-355-4628
Simplify caregiver protection with StatPaq - prepackaged standard precautions protection in a single, convenient kit, complete with a wall dispenser for "grab and go" use. The components of the kit are designed to protect clothing and encourage convenient use of standard precautions.
According to CMS guidelines, Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Plans should include preparation for infectious disease threats. Examples of appropriate use of PPE for adherence to Standard Precautions include:
- Use of gloves in situations involving possible contact with blood or body fluids, mucous membranes, non-intact skin or OPIM
- Use of protective clothing to protect skin and clothing during procedures/activities where contact with blood or body fluids is anticipated
- Use of mouth, nose, and eye protection during procedures that are likely to generate splashes or sprays of blood or other body fluids
StatPaq Dispenser Box with 10 individually-wrapped kits (HM4911)
StatPaq Case with 6 boxes of 10 individually-wrapped kits (HM4911C)
StatPaq Standard Precautions Kit (HM4911)
Each StatPaq consists of
- One fluid-resistant, barrier protective gown
- Nitrile exam gloves (2 sizes: S, L)
- Shoe covers
- One N95 Flat-Fold, Particulate Respirator
- One pair indirect vent Safety Glasses
Each dispenser box contains 10 individually wrapped kits
StatPaq Standard Precautions Kit (HM4911C)
One case of six dispenser boxes (60 total StatPaq kits)
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.
Various regulatory bodies provide standards and guidelines for appropriate PPE selection. These include OSHA, NFPA, CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and ASTM. The selection of appropriate PPE (including respiratory, eye, head, foot and hand protection) is the responsibility of the end-user and must be made following a thorough hazard assessment of the work tasks and the environment as well as related regulatory standards. Individuals who use PPE also require training in donning, doffing, use and disposal of PPE to avoid contamination.