or call 800-355-4628
Zytron 500 training suits are constructed with the same fabric as the full level A suits to provide the best simulation experience. These Level A Training Suits have soft, pliable fabric that increases comfort in extended wear situations and when a wide range of motion is required. The expanded visor provides a large viewing angle area. These fully encapsulated HazMat training suits are available with front or rear entry versions and are in two colors to support situations that require discretion (Charcoal) or high visibility (Hi-Viz Orange).
These garments are clearly labeled "FOR TRAINING USE ONLY"
Fully encapsulated suits are made-to-order by the manufacturer and require prepayment at the time of order.
- Kappler Zytron 500 Training Suit - Front Entry (HM2112T)
- Kappler Zytron 500 Training Suit - Rear Entry (HM2113T)
Kappler Zytron 500 Training Suit (HM2112T), (HM2213T)
- Level A training suit colors: Charcoal Gray or High-Viz Orange
- Available in either front entry (HM2112T) or rear entry (HM2113T); sizes S/M to 4XL
- Expanded back accommodates SCBA gear
- Expanded view visor
- One exhaust valve
- 48" zipper and storm flap with hook and loop fasteners
- Attached sock booties with splash guard boot flaps
- Sewn seams
- Sewn on PVC gloves
- Manufacturer: Kappler
- Model #: Z5S555 (front entry);
- One Kappler Zytron 500 Training Suit
Demonstration of Kappler's AntiFog Visor Technology for Gas-Tight Suits
Level A Suit Return Policy: Fully encapsulated suits are made-to-order by the manufacturer. Orders for fully encapsulated suits cannot be cancelled or returned and may require prepayment at the time of order.