or call 800-355-4628
Maintain privacy in a variety of settings with this portable privacy screen. Use Privacy Screens anywhere physical separation or privacy is needed:
- At entrances to facilities to organize efforts to screen employees before entry into the workspace
- In multi-purpose rooms that need dividers only part of the day (lightweight screens can easily be placed in storage when not in use)
- Medical privacy screen room dividers to increase medical surge treatment capacity
- Partitions for patient private space at an alternate care site
- Portable classroom dividers
- Sleeping quarters
- Spaces for modesty
- Screening area during medical emergencies
- Forming lines with barriers
- Separation of workers in an open office space
- Airports, train terminals, schools, restaurants, grocery stores - any place social distancing is needed
DQE Privacy Screens are a convenient way to set up and establish designated areas during an emergency event. The durable, lightweight PVC screen frame is easy to assemble, set up, and disinfect as needed. Each Privacy Screen includes a Replacement Screen Sheet. Additional Sheets can be purchased separately.
Cleaning the Privacy Screen: Privacy Screen sheets can be cleaned with a damp towel. Screens will withstand light a light spray of most disinfectant solutions. However, the end user is responsible for evaluating disinfectant effectiveness and sheet performance. Soaking or laundering the screens is not recommended. DQE recommends replacing the fabric screen with a Replacement Screen when heavy soiling occurs or concerns for contamination arise.
- Privacy Screen (MC4022)
- Privacy Screen Replacement Screens (MC4022RS)
Privacy Screen (MC4022)
PVC screen frame size: 70"H x 62.5"W
Fabric material: recyclable polypropylene non-woven fabric
- Lightweight - no need for bulky wheels or casters
- Fluid-resistant screen fabric can be easily replaced when dirty
One replacement screen included
Some assembly required
Weight: 10 lb.
- One privacy screen
- One replacement fabric screen
DQE is unable to accept returns or exchanges on Mass Care products, which are designated by "MC" at the beginning of the product number. Contact DQE for product samples prior to purchase.
Available for International Sale