or call 800-355-4628
The Standard Decontamination Shower can be configured to accommodate fully, semi, and even non-ambulatory victims. The hazmat decontamination shower assembles quickly with unique quick-connects, has a fully collapsible design, stores and transports in two vinyl carry bags. The HM1001C includes a privacy enclosure with translucent roof for privacy and safety.
Standard Decontamination Shower (HM1001C)
Standard Decontamination Shower without Enclosure (HM1001CB)
Standard Decontamination Shower (HM1001C), (HM1001CB)
- Four shower heads plus an independent hand-held sprayer
- Total output: 16.8 gpm (4.2 gpm per shower head)
- Dimensions: assembled 42" x 36" x 84"; unassembled 74" x 27" x 27" (approx.)
- Single water inlet: standard garden hose
- Approximate set-up time: 3-4 minutes (based on two trained responders)
- Meets the flow rates, spray pattern, and other performance characteristics set by the ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 standard.
Standard Decontamination Shower
Vinyl enclosure (not included in HM1001CB)
Handheld sprayer with 8' hose
Vinyl carry bags for the shower (2)
Ground stakes and straps to secure unit in high winds
- Standard Decontamination Shower (HM1001C) Instructions
- Standard Decontamination Shower (HM1001C) Instructions - Español
- Review for the Standard Decontamination Shower in the FEMA Technical Decontamination Support Systems Assessment Report. The Standard Decon Shower received the highest evaluator scores in capability, usability, affordability, and maintainability, and the highest composite score of all decon showers reviewed.
This standard is intended for use by first responders and receiving medical facilities for the initial decontamination of victims of contamination and possible exposure:
08D2-03-SHWR (Shower, Portable Decontamination)
Available for International Sale