or call 800-355-4628
The Quick Response Decon Shower is durably constructed to withstand frequent training, and compact enough to fit in a portable carry bag. The portable decontamination shower assembles quickly with unique quick-connects, has a fully collapsible design, and stores and transports in a vinyl carry bag.
The Quick Response Decon Shower meets the flow rates, spray pattern, and other performance characteristics set by the ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 standard.
Quick Response Shower - Shower only (HM3000C)
Quick Response Shower (HM3000C)
Four showerheads plus an independent hand-held sprayer for thorough decontamination
Total output: 16.8 gpm (4.2 gpm per shower head)
Dimensions: assembled 35" x 45" x 90"; unassembled 49" x 16" x 10"
Single water inlet: standard garden hose
Approximate set-up time: 2-3 minutes (based on one trained responder)
Vinyl carry bag for shower included
Shipping weight: 52 lb.
One Quick Response Shower
Vinyl carry bag for shower storage
Replacement Parts Available
- Parts ordering for the HM3000C Quick Response Shower
- ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 Fixed and Portable Shower Units Standard - This standard is intended for use by first responders and receiving medical facilities for the initial decontamination of victims of contamination and possible exposure.
- Quick Response Decon Shower (HM3000C) Instructions
- Quick Response Decon Shower (HM3000C) Instructions - Español
- Quick Response Decon Shower (HM3000) Instructions (for showers purchased prior to 11/2011)
08D2-03-SHWR (Shower, Portable Decontamination)
Available for International Sale