or call 800-355-4628
The Quick Response Decon Shower is durably constructed to withstand frequent training, and compact enough to fit in a portable carry bag. The portable decontamination shower assembles quickly with unique quick-connects, has a fully collapsible design, and stores and transports in a vinyl carry bag. The system includes the Quick Response Shower, Compact Collection Pool, and Elevation Grid.
The Quick Response Decon Shower meets the flow rates, spray pattern, and other performance characteristics set by the ANSI/ISEA 113-2013 standard.
Quick Response Shower System w/ 4' x 4' Compact Collection Pool-Aluminum Frame (HMK3101A)
Quick Response Shower System w/ 4' x 4' Compact Collection Pool-Steel Frame (HMK3101S)
Quick Response Shower System (HMK3101A), (HMK3101S)
Four showerheads plus an independent hand-held sprayer for thorough decontamination
Total output: 16.8 gpm (4.2 gpm per shower head)
Dimensions: assembled 35" x 45" x 90"; unassembled 49" x 16" x 10"
Single water inlet: standard garden hose
Approximate set-up time: 2-3 minutes (based on one trained responder)
Vinyl carry bag for shower included
Shipping weight: 52 lb (shower)
- Compact Collection Pool - Aluminum or Steel frame
- Dimensions: unfolded, 4' x 4' x 14"; folded, 4' x 8" x 14"
- Weight: (Steel-frame) - 37 lb; (Aluminum-frame) - 32 lb
- 150 gallon capacity
- Replacement liner available (HM1051)
- One Elevation Grid (HM1023) - 3' x 2' x 5.5"
- Quick Response Shower
- Vinyl carry bag
- Compact Collection Pool
- Elevation Grid
- Ground stakes and straps
Replacement Parts Available:
This standard is intended for use by first responders and receiving medical facilities for the initial decontamination of victims of contamination and possible exposure:
- Quick Response Decon Shower (HM3000C) Instructions
- Quick Response Decon Shower (HM3000C) Instructions - Español
- Quick Response Decon Shower (HM3000) Instructions (for showers purchased prior to 11/2011)
08D2-03-SHWR (Shower, Portable Decontamination)
Available for International Sale