or call 800-355-4628
The Pandemic Screening Shelter Package contains the essential products needed to set up a temporary pandemic screening area outside of your hospital and the personal protective items needed to keep your staff safe when working with potentially contagious patients. By screening for viruses before entering the hospital, patients can be triaged and directed appropriately to keep staff and others patients safe, and reduce the spread of the flu or other viruses.
- Pandemic Screening Total Solution Package (MCK6005)
Pandemic Screening Total Solution Package (MCK6005)
- 10'x10' Shelter with Sidewalls (1)
- Shelter frame
- Dimensions: 10'x10' - 100 square ft of shade coverage
- Dimensions: folded 61"
- Frame material: White powder-coated steel
- Quick release pull-pens
- Adjustable legs with 5 height options
- Shelter fabric canopy
- Reinforced fabric top corners
- Maximum peak height: 11' 5"
- Maximum headroom & valance clearance height: 6' 10"
- Canopy top fabric: 250 Denier Polyester Top
- Dura-Lon® Plus Nylon sidewalls
- 1 mid-zip sidewall to use as a door or two half sidewalls
- 3 solid sidewall to provide privacy, security and shade
- 4 piece spike kit included for windy conditions
- Roller bag with sidewall storage pockets and heavy duty wheels included
- Shelter Lights (3)
- Folding Tables (2)
- Folding Chairs (4)
- Bio-hazard Bag Holder with Bags (1)
- Check In/Out Sign
- Extension Cord with 3-way tap (2)
- SafePaq Plus Blood and Virus Protection Suit Kits - 1 box of 10 each in sizes: L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL
- Nitrile Exam Gloves - S (5 boxes of 50 pairs of gloves)
- Nitrile Exam Gloves - L (5 boxes of 50 pairs of gloves)
- Blank White ID Vests (6)