or call 800-355-4628
Healthcare and public safety workers are in constant contact with unknown pathogens out in our community, including COVID-19. Applied with a cotton nasal swab to the skin inside and around the nose, NanoBio Protect kills germs on contact and continues to kill germs for 4+ hours after application.
NanoBio Protect’s active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride (BZK), a topical antiseptic approved by the FDA that has been safely used in over-the-counter antiseptic products for more than 75 years. NanoBio Protect’s patented nanotechnology places the BZK antiseptic on nano-droplets that are small enough to reach germs that hide in layers of skin, but big enough to not be absorbed through the skin into the body. Unlike other nasal sanitizers, NanoBio Protect is alcohol-free, so it does not dry out skin, which leads to irritation and cracking that can allow germs to enter.
Use NanoBio Protect in conjunction with frequent handwashing, limited touching of the face, and social distancing to help minimize infection. Wearers include doctors, EMS professionals, firefighters, janitorial staff, nurses, retail clerks, teachers, and anyone who wants an extra layer of infection control protection. NanoBio Protect is not intended to replace the need for facemasks but can serve as a secondary protection to exposure in the nasal passages.
Kills on Contact - NanoBio Protect works similarly to how antibacterial hand sanitizers are used for the hands since it kills germs on contact, but unlike hand sanitizers, it continues to kill germs in and around the nose for 4+ hours after application. It is the only nasal skin antiseptic available that is alcohol-free, moisturizing, and proven in in vitro lab studies to kill 99.99% of germs within 60 seconds of exposure, including Covid-19.
Easy-to-Use - Apply with any cotton swab on the skin around the rim of the nose as well as up to one-half inch inside each nostril. No residue is left after application.
Long-Lasting - Apply to the skin every 4-8 hours as needed. Recommended for use during periods of increased risk of exposure to germs.
Patented Technology - NanoBio Protect is a patented solution of oil-in-water nano-droplets that incorporate 0.13% benzalkonium chloride (BZK). The proprietary formulation integrates BZK antiseptic onto the surface of the nano-droplets, providing significant advantages in comparison to other skin antiseptics.
Safe & Effective - The innovative natural plant oil in NanoBio Protect has been tested extensively in animal and human studies and is shown to be non-irritating and is not absorbed systemically. Moisturizing and non-irritating, NanoBio Protect is safe for everyday use.
How to Use NanoBio Protect:
- Use any cotton swab (not included).
- Shake, dip the cotton swab into the solution, saturate, and then apply to the skin around the nostril and up 1/2" inside the nostril. Repeat with a clean cotton swab and apply to the skin inside and around the other nostril.
- Repeat every 4-8 hours, as needed.
- NanoBio Protect - Nasal Antiseptic Solution (IC6000)
NanoBio Protect - Nasal Antiseptic Solution (IC6000)
- Each bottle contains 0.6 ounces of solution providing at least 40 treatments. Each treatment includes application to both nostrils.
- Does NanoBio Protect Kill COVID-19? In vitro lab studies conducted by Public Health England demonstrated NanoBio Protect’s ability to kill COVID-19. Human clinical studies have not been conducted. For additional information, please review BlueWillow’s press release announcing the lab data.
- Manufacturer: BlueWillow Biologics, Inc. with research funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, National Institutes of Health, Gates Foundation, and private investors.
- Active ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13% solution).
- One 0.6 oz bottle