or call 800-355-4628
Healthcare and public safety workers are in constant contact with unknown pathogens out in our community, including COVID-19. Applied with a cotton nasal swab to the skin inside and around the nose, NanoBio Protect kills germs on contact and continues to kill germs for 4+ hours after application.
Use NanoBio Protect in conjunction with frequent handwashing, limited touching of the face, and social distancing to help minimize infection. Wearers include doctors, EMS professionals, firefighters, janitorial staff, nurses, retail clerks, teachers, and anyone who wants an extra layer of infection control protection. NanoBio Protect is not intended to replace the need for facemasks but can serve as a secondary protection to exposure in the nasal passages.
What is NanoBio Protect made of?
NanoBio Protect's active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride (BZK), an FDA approved topical antiseptic that has been safely used in over-the-counter antiseptic products for more than 75 years. NanoBio Protect's patented nanotechnology places the BZK antiseptic on nano-droplets that are small enough to reach germs that hide in layers of skin, but big enough to not be absorbed through the skin into the body. Unlike other nasal antiseptics, NanoBio Protect is alcohol-free, so it does not dry out skin, which leads to irritation and cracking that can allow germs to enter.
How Does NanoBio Protect Work?
Kills on Contact
NanoBio Protect works similarly to how antibacterial hand sanitizers are used for the hands since it kills germs on contact, but unlike hand sanitizers, it continues to kill germs in and around the nose for 4+ hours after application. It is the only nasal skin antiseptic available that is alcohol-free, moisturizing, and proven in lab studies performed in vitro to kill 99.99% of germs within 60 seconds of exposure, including Covid-19.
Apply with any cotton swab on the skin around the rim of the nose as well as up to one-half inch inside each nostril. No residue is left after application.
Apply to the skin every 4-8 hours as needed. Recommended for use during periods of increased risk of exposure to germs.
NanoBio Protect is a patented solution of oil-in-water nano-droplets that incorporate 0.13% benzalkonium chloride (BZK).
Safe & Effective
Is NanoBio Protect safe? Yes, the innovative natural plant oil in NanoBio Protect has been tested extensively in animal and human studies and is shown to be non-irritating and is not absorbed systemically. Moisturizing and non-irritating, NanoBio Protect is safe for everyday use.
How to Use NanoBio Protect:
- Use any cotton swab (not included).
- Shake, dip the cotton swab into the solution, saturate, and then apply to the skin around the nostril and up 1/2" inside the nostril. Repeat with a clean cotton swab and apply to the skin inside and around the other nostril.
- Repeat every 4-8 hours, as needed.
- NanoBio Protect Nasal Antiseptic Solution (MC3000)
NanoBio Protect - Nasal Antiseptic Solution (MC3000)
- Each bottle contains 0.6 ounces of solution providing at least 40 treatments. Each treatment includes application to both nostrils
- Nanobio Protect and COVID - Does NanoBio Protect Kill COVID-19?
- In vitro lab studies conducted by Public Health England demonstrated NanoBio Protect’s ability to kill COVID-19
- Human clinical studies have not been conducted
- For additional information, please review BlueWillow’s press release announcing the lab data
- Manufacturer: BlueWillow Biologics, Inc. with research funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, National Institutes of Health, Gates Foundation, and private investors
- Active ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13% solution)
- One 0.6 oz bottle (MC3000) or a case of 36 bottles (MC3000-C)
- NanoBio Protect Product Overview
- NanoBio Protect Nasal Antiseptic Solution FAQ
- NanoBio Protect Science and Safety
- NanoBio Protect Reviews
DQE is unable to accept returns or exchanges on Mass Care products, which are designated by "MC" at the beginning of the product number. Contact DQE for product samples prior to purchase.