or call 800-355-4628
ViroGuard 2 is designed for healthcare workers who treat patients with Ebola or other HCID that are unstable and emitting bodily fluids. Both material and seams pass ASTM F1670 and F1671 standards for blood and blood-borne pathogen protection. The material provides excellent breathability based on an independently verified high vapor transmission rate. The tough outer laminate layer resists tearing and abrasion damage better than soft microporous laminated alternatives. The garment also provides unique design features in response to healthcare worker input to aid in the donning and doffing process.
- International Enviroguard ViroGuard® 2 Coverall (HM1212)
International Enviroguard ViroGuard® 2 Coverall (HM1212)
- One laminated, multi-layer coverall with sealed seams and integrated booties
- Material and seams pass ASTM F1670 and F1671
- Front zipper with extended high-visibility red pull tab
- Wind flap with tape closure and starter tab
- Mandarin collar with adjustable Velcro closure for personalized fit
- Seamless shoulder construction for greater comfort
- Elastic back waist band improves fit and reduces snag potential
- Elastic cuffs with both thumb and middle finger loops
- Two-sided tape around cuff to secure gloves
- Manufacturer: International Enviroguard
- Model #:W2501
- One coverall
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.
Various regulatory bodies provide standards and guidelines for appropriate PPE selection. These include OSHA, NFPA, CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and ASTM. The selection of appropriate PPE (including respiratory, eye, head, foot and hand protection) is the responsibility of the end-user and must be made following a thorough hazard assessment of the work tasks and the environment as well as related regulatory standards. Individuals who use PPE also require training in donning, doffing, use and disposal of PPE to avoid contamination.
Useful regulatory links: OSHA PPE Standards, Standards for Personal Protective Gear for First Responders, CDC Emergency Response Resources - PPE, CDC Tools for Protecting Healthcare Personnel, CDC Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Virus Disease in U.S. Hospitals.
Available for International Sale