or call 800-355-4628
Contain wastewater during decon operations with the Standard Collection Pool. This 4' x 8' collection pool is ideal for your decontamination equipment. It is sturdy enough to support a patient on a backboard and can hold two DQE Standard Showers for dual decontamination. The pool folds for easy storage and features integrated carry handles for quick deployment. The sturdy frame deploys and collapses quickly for easy set-up and tear-down. The heavy-duty 22 oz. vinyl fabric is highly resistant to tears and punctures. These pools resist most low concentration decon wastewater and many non-volatile chemicals. Chemical resistance charts are available upon request.
Read the review for the Standard Collection Pool in the FEMA Technical Decontamination Support Systems Assessment Report. The decon pool received the highest evaluator scores in all categories: deployability, capability, usability, affordability, and maintainability.
- Standard Collection Pool - 4' x 8' -Aluminum-frame (HM1048AB)
Standard Collection Pool - 4' x 8' -Steel-frame (HM1048SB)
Standard Collection Pool - 4' x 8' (HM1048AB), (HM1048SB)
- Dimensions: unfolded, 4' x 8' x 14"; folded, 4' x 14" x 14"
- Weight: (Steel-frame) 53 lb; (Aluminum-frame) 47 lb
- 300 gallon capacity
- Material: 22 oz. chemical-resistant vinyl
- UV- and mildew-resistant
- Handles for single or two-person carry
- Utilizes two Elevation Grids (HM1023) - sold separately
- Replacement liner available (HM1050)
One collection pool