or call 800-355-4628
Lakeland ChemMax 3 provides a durable and lightweight barrier against a broad spectrum of chemicals including the ASTM F1001 recommended list, chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, fentanyl, and other harmful contaminants. The multi-layer film is applied to a heavy polypropylene nonwoven fabric for increased strength and durability. The barrier film is significantly softer than other chemical PPE on the market, resulting in a quiet, more comfortable coverall suit.
- Lakeland ChemMax 3 Coverall (HM1217)
Lakeland ChemMax 3 Coverall (HM1217)
- Excellent chemical protective suit choice for Petrochemical and HazMat operations
- Lightweight and flexible protective fabric
- Chemical warfare agent tested
- Laminated, multi-layer hooded coverall with heat sealed seams
- Front zipper closure with taped storm flap
- Elastic wrists
- Respirator fit hood
- Integrated booties
- Available in sizes M-4XL
- Manufacturer: Lakeland
- Lakeland SKU: C3T151
- One coverall
- Material tested against ASTM F1001 recommended list per ASTM F739 test method.
- Lakeland ChemMax Fabric Shelf Life
- Lakeland Chemical Suit Sizing Chart
- Lakeland ChemMax 3 Physical Properties and Permeation Data
Available for International Sale
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.