or call 800-355-4628
These 13 mil and 16 mil, 11" Butyl gloves may serve as a single layer solution or as an outer layer glove when used in conjunction with a 5 mil Nitrile glove or Silver Shield Glove Liners. These unsupported Butyl gloves have a sanitized interior, rough finish, and a rolled bead cuff. They are manufactured to the requirements of MIL - DTL - 43976D Type III.
Butyl has the highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor, highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBL, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate). Not recommended for protection against petroleum or other hydrocarbons.
- Honeywell North Butyl Rough Gloves - 13 mil (HM37182)
- Honeywell North Butyl Rough Gloves - 16 mil (HM3718)
- Rough finish, Grip-Safe palm for superior grip
- 11" long
- Available in sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- Manufacturer: Honeywell
- Meets the following regulations:
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN374 - Permeation and breakthrough time
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN 420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety
- OSHA Standard - CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.
Honeywell North Butyl Rough Gloves - 13 mil (HM37182)
- 13 mil Butyl gloves
- Model#: B131R
Honeywell North Butyl Rough Gloves - 16 mil (HM3718)
- 16 mil Butyl gloves
- Model #: B161R
One pair of gloves
01ZA-02-GLVD (Gloves, Outer, Disposable)
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.