The DuPont Tyvek 600 Coverall Suit with surged and over-taped seams provide type 4/5/6 garment level performance. These disposable Tyvek suits are breathable for extended wear, yet are also fluid resistant, with an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
What is Tyvek? - Tyvek is a strong and uniform spunbond polyethylene non woven material that filters particle contaminants without the use of an outer laminate that can wear away. Even after surface abrasion, Tyvek material provides consistently better protection than microporous laminates.
Tyvek 600 coveralls are constructed with superior grade Tyvek, offering different physical properties and improved chemical resistance compared to the standard materials used in Tyvek 400 coveralls.
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 Coverall (HM1209)
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 - coverall only (HM1209)
- Inherent protection through Tyvek material - no laminates to wear away
- Filters particles down to 1.0 micron
- Breathable, yet fluid resistant fabric
- Fabric and seams offer chemical permeation barrier to low concentration water-based inorganic chemicals
- Serged and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive storm flap
- Attached hood with respirator fit opening includes self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal to respirator and to completely cover the neck
- Elastic face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic
- Elastic thumb loops keep sleeve in place
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
- Color: white coveralls
- Model: TY198T
- Brand: DuPont Chemical
- Available in sizes: M - 4XL
- One, hooded DuPont Tyvek 600 Coverall
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Protection against infectious agents (EN 14126)
- Resistance to penetration by blood and body fluids (ISO 16603)
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.