or call 800-355-4628
Blood and virus protective coverall. Taped seams with microporous fabric technology provide impermeability protection along with breathability. The thumb loops keep the sleeves securely in place under gloves. Material passes both ASTM F1670 and F1671 standards for blood and blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Kappler ProVent Hooded Coverall (HM1207)
- Kappler ProVent Coverall (HM1208)
Kappler® Provent Coverall (HM1207), (HM1208)
- One Kappler ProVent blood and fluid resistant coverall with taped seams, elastic wrists, zipper closure with taped flap and skid-resistant integrated booties
- Material passes both ASTM F1670 blood penetration and ASTM F1671 viral penetration tests
- Suits available in sizes S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL, 4XL
Kappler® Provent Hooded Coverall (HM1207)
- Attached hood
- One Coverall - HM1207 or HM1208
- Case of Six Coveralls - HM1207C or HM1208C
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.
Various regulatory bodies provide standards and guidelines for appropriate PPE selection. These include OSHA, NFPA, CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and ASTM. The selection of appropriate PPE (including respiratory, eye, head, foot and hand protection) is the responsibility of the end-user and must be made following a thorough hazard assessment of the work tasks and the environment as well as related regulatory standards. Individuals who use PPE also require training in donning, doffing, use and disposal of PPE to avoid contamination.
Useful regulatory links: OSHA PPE Standards, Standards for Personal Protective Gear for First Responders, CDC Emergency Response Resources - PPE, CDC Tools for Protecting Healthcare Personnel, CDC Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Virus Disease in U.S. Hospitals.