or call 800-355-4628
Guardian Manufacturing 35 mil neoprene gloves provide consistent and exceptional protection for chemical safety. These chemical resistant gloves withstand acids, hydrocarbons, solvents, and petroleum products. See Guardian's Neoprene Permeation Reference Chemical Resistance Chart for details on the full range of protection. Noncombustible neoprene is heat resistant and flame retardant.
As a single layer, these neoprene gloves meet the NFPA #1992 Splash Garment specification when paired with a level B garment. When worn over Silver Shield glove liners and paired with a level A HazMat suit, these gloves also meet the NFPA #1991 standard for vapor protective hazardous chemical protection.
Guardian Manufacturing is ISO 9001 certified. Guardian products are available for integrated gloves in Berry compliant level A and B ensembles. Contact us if you are interested in additional styles.
- Guardian Neoprene Smooth Gloves - 35 mil (HM371235)
Guardian Neoprene Smooth Gloves - 35 mil (HM371235)
- 35 mil, Neoprene gloves in smooth finish
- Length: 14"
- Glove properties meet ASTM D412
- Produced using the same processes as gloves manufactured to meet the requirements of MIL-G-12223 and MIL-DTL-32066
- Curved R/L hand style
- Rolled bead cuff
- Meet the measurement requirements of military specifications
- Available in sizes 9 - 12
- Manufacturer: Guardian Manufacturing
- Model #: IN-35/49909, IN-35/49910, IN-35/49911, INA-35/49912
- NSN#: Size 9: 8415-00-634-9599, Size 10: 8415-00-634-9600, Size 11: 8415-00-634-9601, Size 12: 8415-00-634-9602
- 1 pair of gloves
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.