Portable physical barrier screen with a clear or semi-transparent vinyl fabric panel provides separation and encourages social distancing while reducing exposure to infectious particles. At 10 pounds, this lightweight, durable divider screen is easily transportable.
or call 800-355-4628
This freestanding barrier screen reduces exposure to infectious particles in confined spaces such as offices, lobbies, classrooms, waiting rooms, and retail establishments. Use these panel dividers to create physical separation while maintaining lines of sight for aesthetic, safety, or security reasons. This single-panel screen comes with two sets of legs for a frame height of 69.5" or 75.5" tall depending on your needs.
Available with Clear (MC5052C) or Semi-Transparent (MC5052ST) vinyl fabric panel. Choose the clear transparent screen option for ultimate visibility and minimal light blocking. The semi-transparent option provides some discretion and modesty while allowing light to pass through. See our Privacy Screen (MC4022) and Heavy-Duty Privacy Screen (MC5032) for opaque screen options.
The CDC recommends in its Public Health Activity Guidance that work settings take protective measures such as installing physical barriers to mitigate transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19. In Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, OSHA also recommends engineering controls that reduce exposure to hazards without relying on worker behavior. Engineering controls for SARS-CoV-2 include the installation of cost-effective physical barriers, such as freestanding sneeze guards.
Use the Barrier Screen to:
- Divide a shared office
- Separate people in waiting lines
- Use as a transparent divider in manufacturing environments
- Use as a floor standing sneeze guard in confined spaces
- Maintain lines of sight for safety or security in airports, stations, and other gathering areas
- Use as a clear plastic sneeze guard on worksites where medical screening, triage, vaccination, or other healthcare activities occur
- Reduce infection exposure without obscuring patients from view
- Separate open areas and add protection while reducing a feeling of confinement
- Floor Standing Barrier Screen - Clear (MC5052C)
- Floor Standing Barrier Screen - Semi-Transparent (MC5052ST)
Floor Standing Barrier Screen - Clear (MC5052C or Semi-Transparent (MC5052ST)
- Easy to clean and disinfect - all materials withstand most glass cleaners and disinfectants
- Available with Clear (MC5052C) or Semi-Transparent (MC5052ST) vinyl fabric panel
- Dimensions: PVC frame: 62.5"W x 69.5"H (75.5"H with taller legs) x 26"D, Shielded area: 61.5"W x 55"H
- Clear (MC5052C) - PVC frame with solid clear vinyl panel
- Semi-Transparent (MC5052ST) - PVC frame with solid clear vinyl panel containing internal layer of woven mesh
- Screen surface is anti-static, UV inhibiting, and CSFM complaint
- Built tough to stay in place in commercial and healthcare settings
- At 10 lb., the screen is large but easy to handle when moving
- Easy to assemble no tools required
- Removable feet for compact storage
- Two sets of legs provided for two height options
- Clean white and clear materials suitable for many environments
- Made in the USA
- One Floor Standing Barrier Screen
DQE is unable to accept returns or exchanges on Mass Care products, which are designated by "MC" at the beginning of the product number. Contact DQE for product samples prior to purchase.
Available for International Sale