- Bulk Savings
50 - 99$32.00
100 - 199$30.00
200 - 499$28.00
or call 800-355-4628
DQE-On-Demand eLearning for Healthcare Preparedness uses professionally produced animation and audio to clearly and effectively teach emergency preparedness procedures and demonstrate skills. Students learn at their own pace through short animated courses.
The DQE-On-Demand Library gives you and your staff access to manuals, videos, and reference materials to support your training efforts. Hospital DQE-On-Demand Program Administrators have ability to download student progress reports and store their planning documents in the Upload Zone. DQE-On-Demand is available for regional hospital access, so you can connect your hospital emergency preparedness training throughout your hospital network.
DQE-On-Demand Online Decon Training
Includes 14 decontamination online training courses with 192 minutes of training material. Courses include:
- HD101: Hospital Decontamination Overview
- HD110: Introduction to Hazardous Materials
- HD111: Contaminant Identification
- HD112: Initial Contact - Recognition, Isolation, & Notification Procedures
- HD113: Decon Team Organization
- HD114: Emergency Decontamination Operation (EDO)
- HD210: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- HD211: PPE Donning & Doffing
- HD212: Decontamination Theory & Practice
- HD213: Patient Decontamination Process
- HD214: Decontamination Area Setup
- HD230: Case Study - Emergency Decontamination Operation
- HD311: Decontamination Program Implementation
- HD313: Post-Incident Management
- Sold by user seat. A quantity of one seat grants one student user unlimited access to the Decontamination Program for one year.