- Bulk Savings
50 - 99$22.00
100 - 199$20.00
200 - 499$18.00
or call 800-355-4628
DQE-On-Demand eLearning for Healthcare Preparedness uses professionally produced animation and audio to clearly and effectively teach emergency preparedness procedures and demonstrate skills. Students learn at their own pace through short animated courses.
The DQE-On-Demand Library gives you and your staff access to manuals, videos, and reference materials to support your training efforts. Hospital DQE-On-Demand Program Administrators have ability to download student progress reports and store their planning documents in the Upload Zone. DQE-On-Demand is available for regional hospital access, so you can connect your hospital emergency preparedness training throughout your hospital network.
DQE-On-Demand Hospital Incident Command (HICS) Program
Includes 7 Hospital Incident Command online training courses with 178 minutes of training material. Courses include:
- EM101: Emergency Management & Incident Command Orientation
- EM110: Introduction to the Hospital Incident Command System
- EM111: Incident Command System Organization & Leadership
- EM210: Hospital Emergency Management Program
- EM211: Hospital Incident Management Team
- EM212: HICS Activities & Command
- EM710: Overview of FEMA IS-700
- Sold by user seat. A quantity of one seat grants one student user unlimited access to the HICS program for one year.