- Bulk Savings
55 - 99$22.00
100 - 199$20.00
200 - 499$18.00
DQE-On-Demand eLearning for Healthcare Preparedness uses professionally produced animation and audio to clearly and effectively teach emergency preparedness procedures and demonstrate skills. Students learn at their own pace through short animated courses.
The DQE-On-Demand Library gives you and your staff access to manuals, videos, and reference materials to support your training efforts. Hospital DQE-On-Demand Program Administrators have ability to download student progress reports and store their planning documents in the Upload Zone. DQE-On-Demand is available for regional hospital access, so you can connect your hospital emergency preparedness training throughout your hospital network.
- DQE-On-Demand Evacuation Program
- DQE-On-Demand Decontamination Program
- DQE-On-Demand HICS Program
DQE-On-Demand Online Evacuation Training
8 Evacuation courses with 139 minutes of training material. Courses include:
- EV101: Hospital Evacuation Orientation
- EV110: Introduction to Hospital Evacuation
- EV120: Emergent Evacuation
EV130: Non-Emergent Evacuation - Overview
EV131: Non-Emergent Evacuation - Process
EV140: Evacuation Planning, Training & Exercises
EV151: Evacuation Command & Control
EV160: Evacuation Logistics
- Sold by user seat. A quantity of one seat grants one student user unlimited access for one year.