or call 800-355-4628
The Decon Stool is a quick and convenient way to introduce a seating option during the decon process. Integrated bucket provides storage for soap, brushes, sponges and other decon items. HazMat responders in the field also find the non-sparking bucket to be a handy tool caddy for use in their working zones.
- Decon Utility Stool (HM805)
Decon Utility Stool (HM805)
- Made of sturdy, high-density, industrial-grade PVC
- Rubber bucket is highly chemical resistant
- Bright orange colored feet for increased visibility among other tools
- Sturdy cross-legs and moderate height provide stability while seated
- Built-in bucket provides a convenient way to store brushes, soap and other tools
- Fully non-sparking - can be taken to the Hot Zone
- Dimensions: base 21”, height 23”, seating surface 13” dia.
- Weight: 15 lb
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- One decon utility stool
Available for International Sale