Sneezing, coughing, or other aspirations produce infectious particles in the air. Help protect workers that are near customers or each other from these infectious particles with the Countertop Barrier Shield. This sneeze guard mitigates virus transmission and affordably maintains social distancing.
or call 800-355-4628
Help reduce the spread of airborne particles through confined spaces such as offices, lobbies, classrooms, waiting rooms, and retail establishments. This horizontal countertop safety barrier has a 40" x 30" shield with a 6" pass-through that allows customers or coworkers to pass articles under the screen surface while remaining a safe distance away.
The CDC recommends in its Public Health Activity Guidance that work settings take protective measures such as installing physical barriers to mitigate transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19. In Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, OSHA also recommends engineering controls that reduce exposure to hazards without relying on worker behavior. Engineering controls for SARS-CoV-2 include installation of cost effective physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
Suggested uses for the Countertop Barrier Shield include:
- Workplace desk shield
- Sneeze guard for a reception desk
- Retail counter sneeze guard
- Conference room table barrier
- Cashier stand barrier shield
- Sneeze guard for classroom
- Nail salon sneeze guard
- Clear plastic sneeze guard on worksites where medical screening, triage, or healthcare activities occur
- Tabletop barrier at public health clinical settings to safely limit contact with patients at triage
- Countertop Barrier Shield (MC5042)
Countertop Barrier Shield (MC5042)
- Easy to clean and disinfect – all materials will withstand most glass cleaners and disinfectants
- Dimensions: Shielded area: 40”W x 30”H, Overall: 40”W x 37”H x 14"D
- 6” gap at bottom of shield
- Material: PVC frame with clear acrylic sheet for screen
- These partitions assemble quickly and are built tough to stay in place in commercial settings
- At 12 lb., the screen is substantial but easy to handle when moving
- Easy to assemble – no tools required
- Removable feet for compact storage
- Clean white and clear materials suitable for many environments
- Made in the USA
- One barrier shield
DQE is unable to accept returns or exchanges on Mass Care products, which are designated by "MC" at the beginning of the product number. Contact DQE for product samples prior to purchase.
Available for International Sale